The India Golf Expo, South Asia's largest golf industry trade show, returns with its sixth edition from April 19-20, 2018 in 2018 in Bangalore.
Organized by the Golf Industry Association (www.igia.co.in ) India Golf Expo brings together the entire golfing fraternity of India and experts from around the world to share knowledge, experiences and chart the course for the future of Golf in India.
IGE 2018 features:
- Two day GIA knowledge symposium featuring world renowned speakers
- Two Day Indian Golf Union (IGU)- Golf Course Superintendents & Managers Association of India (GCSMAI) Turfcare Seminar for Greenskeepers & Managers
- Two Day National Golf Academy of India (NGAI) Teaching Conference for golf instructors
- Exhibition of golfs leading brands like TORO, Rainbird, Yamaha, Ransomes Jacobsen to name a few
- Giant PRO SHOP with exclusive deals on equipment & apparel from brands like Titleist, Footjoy, TaylorMade, Nike, Callaway, Cleveland and U.S. Kids Golf
- Golf simulators to hone your skills and test equipment
- Putting & Chipping competitions with numerous prizes
- Networking Lunches & Dinners
- Invitational Golf Tournament
This unique show will provide ample networking opportunities over lavish buffet lunches, industry dinners and entertainment, making IGE an exciting mix of golf and business.
The Expo aims to bring some focus on the rapidly growing potential of the Indian Golf industry and creating more opportunities for the growth of Indian Golf. During the show, you can not only be face to face with the industry‘s leading decision makers, golf course superintendents to gain insight of the India golf industry, explore new partnerships, promote new products and enhance brand building, but also be able to communicate with the world’s top professionals and peer golf enthusiasts to improve your golfing skills.